Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hints and tips

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

hints and tips Empty
PostSubject: hints and tips   hints and tips EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 am

I only have one right now:

With in the game there are stacks of large boxes, usually have a white shine to them. This is where you can replenish ammo and such.

It took me a few hours to figure this one out LOL :-)

Post your tips peeps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

hints and tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: hints and tips   hints and tips EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 am

My best tip would be to listen to your fellow players and to follow orders. Don't lone wolf it Smile !
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
jacksraging
S69 Officer

hints and tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: hints and tips   hints and tips EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:34 pm

Set up several load outs that will allow you to switch between your favorite syles. I have three loadouts I use, one med, one repair, and one commando (commando has gas gernades, anti-personal mines and gernades. I use it to get in and do a lot of damage then switch back to med so I can support the squad as they move forward).

Learn the maps. There is a lot of stuff in the maps in this build and a lot of places to hide and move forward or pick off.

The shiny boxes aren't the only things that will refill your equipment and health. You can also get into a bunker and it will do the same.

Smoke gernades are highly effective if you are trying to get your squad to an objective. 1 person on your squad should always have a set.

Gas gernades are great, they just have to drop after u set a charge to keep the enemy from defusing or keep them out of the weak spots that will allow them to flank you.

If you haven't noticed going prone in this game is really effective, espically during a firefight.

Always protect the AA, if you lose the AA and can't get it back quickly. FALL BACK and ditch the bunkers they are all ready behind you and going for the objective.

Continue to post what works for you here...everybody plays differently it is good to know what works for us since we will be playing together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hints and tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: hints and tips   hints and tips Empty

Back to top Go down

hints and tips
Page 1 of 1