Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! Empty
PostSubject: Funniest post on Socom.com of all time!   Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 pm

Posted by "Harley7":

operation: knip mocos

by harley 7, MP (mocos press), vancouver, b.c., august 7, 2009
i bravely strode towards the current nexus of our socom universe, with no more than hope as my protector (and a rolled up d-size drawing as a backup). as i drew close the familar scenes, more real than ever. i noticed the vibrance of the air change, the mood seemed to shimmer, a certain something seeming to breeze thru the air.

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! 0807091530

i then gazed down on the quite unasuming locale, a place seemingly no more majical than a burger king restroom, i could feel it, something almost tangible, a certain taste remembered from my past

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! 0807091512b

i then proceeded towards the keeps main gate, and as i drew closer i knew this was the place (the building address also confirmed it). onward i pressed, dodging traffic and pedestrians alike.

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! 0807091503a

and then, the sigul appeared, one burned into my cornea, mayhaps my very soul, with each start up and freeze and restart. the sigul itself brightly burning, pulsing almost alive.

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! 0807091534

but alas i could proceed no further (the front door was locked, but i didnt actually try to open it), the gatekeeper would not grant me access, even a promise of a dozen danishes could not aswade them (i didnt use the intercom either). so i taped my message to the wall, took a pic and left. mission accomplished, or was it? it was friday and i was bored.

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! 0807091537a
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest post on Socom.com of all time!   Funniest post on Socom.com of all time! EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:59 pm

LOL, Who does that? i hope this dude did not fly, drive, or otherwise really go out of his way to do that!? Talk about an angry yet funny thing to do. For sure the first time I've ever heard of something like this.

totally made me smile lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey

Funniest post on Socom.com of all time!
Page 1 of 1