Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l-eXo-l

l-eXo-l

MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :( Empty
PostSubject: MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :(   MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :( EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:23 pm

This may seem wierd but you know when your surfing the net and out of no where your computer just starts going slow as hell for no reason. And then when it completely freezes and you try to reboot it you stare at NOT RESPONDING for 5 minutes until you have finally had enough that you flip off your surge protector in a vicious rage. The single most annoying thing in the world is a slow computer.

I hate technology. I wish we lived in an age where you were cool if your family had a TV or a radio....but, if i want that i could just move to Kazakhstan....lol.

God technology pisses me off!
Back to top Go down
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :(   MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :( EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:18 pm

Run Linux, I never have that problem anymore since Ive transfered over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :(   MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :( EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 1:56 pm

The most frustating thing in the world is paying for a high end internet connection and not having it work!!! My isp has been experiencing drop outs all day yesterday and today. I was only able to play one, (grrrrr!!!!) whole match of SOCOM before I would get DCed. Sorry EXO for dissappearing on you this morining, but I lagged out and couldn't get back on. Both my damn phone and internet were down. Charter sucks, they just can't seem to find out why it is happening. I can tell you, I bet the lines are having problems with the cold weather because they are older and they don't want to replace them. GRRRR! I give those bastards 200 dollars a month and there is no better interent provider around here. GRRR...
Sorry, but those on here know that this has been an on and off again problem with my ISP and it is to the point were I'm thinking of sueing them for breach of contract. I pay them they provide me with service, not I pay them and they provide me with service when their faulty equipment deciedes to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :(   MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :( Empty

Back to top Go down

MOST FRUSTRATING THING IN THE WORLD :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team 69 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: