Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool Spec ops mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

Cool Spec ops mission Empty
PostSubject: Cool Spec ops mission   Cool Spec ops mission EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:03 pm

Its in the Charlie series and its called hidden. You have to evade bad guys but thats not the cool part. The area you do it in is Chernobyl you know the all gullied up mission from the first modern warfarea you play through it backwards.

Kinda sweet!

Oh i was able to beet evasion on veteran with out killing anyone. If you want to run through it with me and do the same hit me up :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
l-eXo-l

l-eXo-l

PostSubject: Re: Cool Spec ops mission   Cool Spec ops mission EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 3:27 am

I haven't really dabbled much in spec ops yet but i will sooner or later. Im still addicted to leveling up...lol. I just went second prestige and if i keep going at this rate ill be a tenth by the end of January...Im am still enjoying this game, it is so good. It is easily the game of the year. It has a stellar but short campaign, the best online multiplayer available, and spec ops is the cherry on top.
Back to top Go down
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: Cool Spec ops mission   Cool Spec ops mission EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:33 am

Yeah i just started messing with spec ops. I'm only 37 percent done with it. The missions are alot of fun and very challenging when you do them on veteran. Theres another one called overwatch which has one person in an ac130 and another player on the ground and you work together to kill the bad guys. Its alot of fun!

Im not to concerned with leveling up. Im stoping at 70 just because it takes me way to long to level up and i hate redoing my weapon masteries. So once im 70 im done with rank. Its just making my weapons better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool Spec ops mission   Cool Spec ops mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool Spec ops mission
Page 1 of 1