Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
l-eXo-l

l-eXo-l

CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT Empty
PostSubject: CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT   CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:07 am

Lately i have been online about 5 hours a day going from iw.com, to youtube to watch mw2 vids, i cant get this goddamn game out of my head. i would eat a big lump of shit to play this game right now, i would army crawl naked across a mile of broken glass and rushy nails to play mw2 online right now. fuck the campaign, fuck spec ops, im all about getting my tenth prestige. Fuck coldfront, it better be damn good or im not buying it. At leat not for a few months.

the only thing i think about is mw2, the only thing i dream about is mw2, the only think i masterbate to is megan fox (got ya)

I AM OBSESSED WITH A GAME THAT ISNT EVEN OUT YET.
i wish i could sleep for 45 hours and wake up at midnight.
Back to top Go down
Zumbii

Zumbii

CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT   CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:26 am

dude its pretty sad but im the same way but with cold front...
i can not wait till its released, i want teh 1.6 update so bad id pay money to eat out a transexual midget, just to get the UPDATE, not even the DLC.
the 417 rifle is going to doper then the dopest dope in town brah! fuckin a! get some!
Back to top Go down

CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITIMENT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team 69 :: Call of Duty Series-
Jump to: