Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan name change for MAG?

Go down 
+2
jacksraging
SpecterMk23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

Clan name change for MAG? Empty
PostSubject: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 am

I was thinking of us going under a different clan name for MAG considering SEAL Team 69 is more Socom oriented.

Thoughts?

I was thinking of maybe "VALOR Team 69", I don't know.
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:54 pm

I like sOc Squad-based Operators Clan. I agree with the Valor choice, Raven has better guns and sver is some sweet uniforms but valor has so far been my favorite pmc. It helps that the people who pick valor are usually socom players so most players have mics and work toward squad based goals. As far as what our name will be in mag, whatever I am open.
Back to top Go down
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 pm

How about Clandestine Operations Group [COG]

A slight twist on the Vietnam area SOG group.

I am also open with the name, I'm really not sure when Ill get the game since most of my money is going towards a house.

Myself and older brother are renting a house together. I move in the 10th of December. Hence why you do not see me much right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm

I LIKE COG... I JUST PREORDERED MAG. THIS MAKES IT THE SECOND GAME I HAVE PREORDERED...THE FIRST WAS GRAN TURISMO A-SPEC FOR THE PLAYSTATION 2.
Back to top Go down
GeroniMOE

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:06 am

How about CRC...Crown Royalist Clan? Just a thought... lol!
Back to top Go down
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 11:09 am

I take it someone drinks a lot of Crown Royal.

How Many purple bags do you have!
Back to top Go down
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:25 pm

I have a couple of those bags, they can be useful. Jake I sent you a clan invite earlier today. I didn't check to see if you accepted it. Right now we are VALOR Team 69 (-V-) Clan tag looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:48 am

Yeah I accepted that invite, I think spec even promoted me or something? I think I left the clan on accident though... Thats what i get for screwing with buttons :-)
Back to top Go down
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 pm

I really like SVER cause they got really good guns, their base is pretty awesome and we have an advantage with their base. Their is a lot of spots to snpe. Just my thoughts but ill joi even if we arent SVER.
Back to top Go down
McDurkin89
S69 Enlisted
McDurkin89

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 8:49 am

What about Special Forces Operational Detachment? Ha fantom you'll probably remember that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan name change for MAG?   Clan name change for MAG? Empty

Back to top Go down

Clan name change for MAG?
Page 1 of 1