Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public BETA enrollment emails out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jacksraging
S69 Officer

Public BETA enrollment emails out Empty
PostSubject: Public BETA enrollment emails out   Public BETA enrollment emails out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 pm

I recieved an email today from Sony asking me to registar for the public beta of MAG. It was a short questionaire that does not guarintee your particapation in the beta. Check your emails if you have been following this game and see...It looks they will be inviting people in waves much like the Home beta so if first you don't succeed well just hope you might make the next cut.
Back to top Go down
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

PostSubject: Re: Public BETA enrollment emails out   Public BETA enrollment emails out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 6:28 pm

If you haven't done this already, go to your profile on playstation.com (link below) and fill out your gaming and notification preferences. Doing this should improve your chances of getting in to the MAG beta.

Link to your Playstation.com profile
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: Public BETA enrollment emails out   Public BETA enrollment emails out EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 10:22 pm

This is what Cindy "AbigaleSS" Bowens (MAG community manager) has to say about beta emails:

Hi, All-

By now you know that there were Beta registration emails sent out today. I've been getting swamped with questions about it.

As to how the recipients were chosen, I have been told by the Beta team that they were chosen based on their standard "selection criteria." I'm not exactly sure what the details of that criteria are but the Beta team has lots of experience choosing these groups and getting a good cross section of testers.

If you didn't get an email today, don't despair yet. That's all the emails going out for now but this is only the first stage of Beta and there will be more opportunities to participate in the MAG Public Beta.

Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and your willingness to help us test MAG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public BETA enrollment emails out   Public BETA enrollment emails out Empty

Back to top Go down

Public BETA enrollment emails out
Page 1 of 1