Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

prinCepwnage/Celtic App.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
prinCepwnage

prinCepwnage/Celtic App. Empty
PostSubject: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:49 am

hey guys was looking round for a clan when i found you guys, poked around your forums looks like somewhere i would want in so heres my app i guess.

psn:prinCepwnage
playing style: tactical/rush
strengths: up close and personal ;]
weakness: long range

and well guess thats about it? other then my name i guess steven Razz hope to hear from you guys soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:46 am

prinCepwnage wrote:
hey guys was looking round for a clan when i found you guys, poked around your forums looks like somewhere i would want in so heres my app i guess.

psn:prinCepwnage
playing style: tactical/rush
strengths: up close and personal ;]
weakness: long range

and well guess thats about it? other then my name i guess steven Razz hope to hear from you guys soon. Very Happy

really nice app but for what game is that ?
Back to top Go down
prinCepwnage

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 am

my bad lol i play socom and will be getting mag shortly.
Back to top Go down
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:37 am

prinCepwnage wrote:
my bad lol i play socom and will be getting mag shortly.

ok I am an enlisted member for socom and an officer for mag so I cant get you a tag for socom but I can for mag
Back to top Go down
prinCepwnage

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 am

ah okay i probably wont have mag for about another 5 days or so, But yea who can i talk to about socom O.o
Back to top Go down
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 pm

I would recommend getting Battle field bad company 2 as well, if you have the funds. This is going to be one of our main stream games. SOCOM has taken a back seat as of now do to MAG and soon to be BFBC2.

As of now I am an Officer and can get you in anything, but i'm going to wait till Spec checks you out first. Im sure all is well and good though. Welcome.

Le_Fantom, say all you want about BFBC2 you know you will end up getting it :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
prinCepwnage

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:53 pm

yea i can probably get my hands on bfbc2 as well, Do you guys play bfbc? the first one?
Back to top Go down
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Jake8323 wrote:
I would recommend getting Battle field bad company 2 as well, if you have the funds. This is going to be one of our main stream games. SOCOM has taken a back seat as of now do to MAG and soon to be BFBC2.

As of now I am an Officer and can get you in anything, but i'm going to wait till Spec checks you out first. Im sure all is well and good though. Welcome.

Le_Fantom, say all you want about BFBC2 you know you will end up getting it :-)

yeah I will get it enventually but I played the demo and it sucks lol Razz
Back to top Go down
prinCepwnage

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:18 pm

lol bfbc2? no not really was awesome haha
Back to top Go down
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 4:34 pm

prinCepwnage wrote:
lol bfbc2? no not really was awesome haha

I dont like the controls and people just use the turrets and the tanks.... ohh and most of the people snipe I find it pretty boring so I will stick to MAG in about 1 week I will start playing veteran mode and move onto sver
Back to top Go down
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 am

I have BFBC 1 I have not played it in a while though. Might start playing it just so I can be considered a veteran under my vasili name. I pre ordered my copy of BFBC2 yesterday so im going to get the limited addition with the 6 extra unlocks! so excited.

Ill see you when you make it over to SVER :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Clan invite sent, welcome to the clan Smile
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
prinCepwnage

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 pm

thaaaaaaaaaaanks glad to be part of Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prinCepwnage/Celtic App.   prinCepwnage/Celtic App. Empty

Back to top Go down

prinCepwnage/Celtic App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team 69 :: Recruiting-
Jump to: