Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game Empty
PostSubject: Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game   Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:18 pm

Im sick and tired of the stupid perks and the campers (if I want to deal with campers i'll go play Socom).

Guess i'm back to Socom early!
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
Jake8323
S69 Officer
Jake8323

PostSubject: Re: Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game   Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:52 pm

At least you respawn and now you know where that camper is.

I dont think camping is really that much worse in MW2.

If you play hardcore mode the game is more "realistic" then Socom.

You also do not have the corner hungers do to it being first person. Thay makes me more mad then any amount of camping in MW2.

IDK, I guess we all have our own opinions and feelings of things. Socom is just boring now. No real rank system or anything, the one good thing they have rarely works which is the clan ladders. even when the new dlc comes out we will only have a few new maps and then we will be playing the same 7 besides that.

Socom is dead, Ill give it another try when all the new stuff comes out but i doubt if it will keep my interest for more then a month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
l-eXo-l

l-eXo-l

PostSubject: Re: Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game   Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:38 pm

Jake8323 wrote:
At least you respawn and now you know where that camper is.

I dont think camping is really that much worse in MW2.

If you play hardcore mode the game is more "realistic" then Socom.

You also do not have the corner hungers do to it being first person. Thay makes me more mad then any amount of camping in MW2.

IDK, I guess we all have our own opinions and feelings of things. Socom is just boring now. No real rank system or anything, the one good thing they have rarely works which is the clan ladders. even when the new dlc comes out we will only have a few new maps and then we will be playing the same 7 besides that.

Socom is dead, Ill give it another try when all the new stuff comes out but i doubt if it will keep my interest for more then a month.
i feel the same bro, the ranking system in mw2 or cod in general is so rewarding, and socom is so fucking boring its like watching paint dry
Back to top Go down
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

PostSubject: Re: Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game   Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 6:42 am

Jake8323 wrote:

I know how you feel, but I think this DLC is going to make this game fresh and new again for quite awhile.

I just can't wait to play Vigilance and Blizzard!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game   Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game Empty

Back to top Go down

Eh, now i'm bored/pissed with this game
Page 1 of 1