Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Cold Front DLC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

Thoughts on Cold Front DLC Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:24 am

So far it looks pretty good, but maybe my standards have gotten lowered because i'm so damn bored with 7 maps. The boredom has gotten so bad to where I have to play COD of all games! I just can't wait for 1.6 and the DLC.
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
Zumbii

Zumbii

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:55 am

i think it looked good, but i think the exploding barrel next to the turret is a little retarded
Back to top Go down
l-eXo-l

l-eXo-l

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:55 am

Zumbii wrote:
i think it looked good, but i think the exploding barrel next to the turret is a little retarded
what the fuck are you doing here you clan hopping twat!
jk zumbi i love you still
Back to top Go down
Zumbii

Zumbii

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 10:28 pm

that hurt exo :/
Back to top Go down
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 am

Zumbii you should come back to the clan. It's not like we're dumping Socom forever, we will still be active. MW2 is just to hold us over until 1.6 and the DLC come out. Heck, i'm playing Socom now.
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
l-eXo-l

l-eXo-l

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm

SpecterMk23 wrote:
Zumbii you should come back to the clan. It's not like we're dumping Socom forever, we will still be active. MW2 is just to hold us over until 1.6 and the DLC come out. Heck, i'm playing Socom now.
true when dlc comes out ill be playing mw2 60% of the time and socrap 40% of the time so there will be plenty of exo to go around. and i saw u playin with manwhore and spec today so obviously your clan is not the height of activity either....also when i looked at there profile on socom.com they were all level 1 meaning either they never play or they abort alot.......and lastly they are way to serious....they would probably get pissed if you said your patented high oh hogh oh its onward we go..at the beging of a game

--rant over--
Back to top Go down
Zumbii

Zumbii

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:05 am

bahahah...
well if you gunna quote me, do it correctly. The song goes "hi ho! hi ho! its off to work we go, hi ho, hi ho!"
its from snow white.
Back to top Go down
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Zum-I'm glad you still come on here, personally. You guys need to check out this link on cold front:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/104/1049377p1.html

I wish they would just hurry the hell up, but the last sentence kinda scares me. The info is, good tells you all about the new game mode a little about the new character specs and some info about the maps. If ign got to play it doesn't that mean it is done. What are they waiting for? Christmas sales? Wouldn't they get more sales if they released it now?
Back to top Go down
Zumbii

Zumbii

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 2:07 pm

yeah man, like i said, im not abondoning you guys!
I personally found the ign article more informative then that stupid podcast that was released last night.
i know specter listened to it idk about the rest of you, but id pass up listening to it because it will just enrage you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Cold Front DLC   Thoughts on Cold Front DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Cold Front DLC
Page 1 of 1