Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access Empty
PostSubject: Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access   Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:04 pm

If you haven't gotten the chance to get Qore in time for the beta, you have a second chance to get in!

Pre order at gamestop and you'll get a voucher to get in the beta!

Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access 270388_beta_bonusLG

Link
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access   Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 1:48 am

I all ready pre-ordered from Game Crazy Sad, I want the Valor uniform which still hasn't been announced. I may be in preorder beta because a while ago they said as a closed tester we will have access to all phases of the beta. Not sure if that applies to the preorder which is really an early demo. From what I hear of their plans. I will call gamecrazy tomorrow to see if they get beta access as well.
Back to top Go down
GeroniMOE

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access   Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 10:59 am

jacksraging wrote:
I all ready pre-ordered from Game Crazy Sad, I want the Valor uniform which still hasn't been announced. I may be in preorder beta because a while ago they said as a closed tester we will have access to all phases of the beta. Not sure if that applies to the preorder which is really an early demo. From what I hear of their plans. I will call gamecrazy tomorrow to see if they get beta access as well.

I heard that you can pre-order online and get the beta code emailed to you and your card will not be charged. Laughing
Back to top Go down
BusaoN1
S69 Enlisted
BusaoN1

PostSubject: Gamestop Info.   Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 am

Pick-up Location:
GameStop #2721
Tracy Pavillion
2531 Naglee Road
Tracy, CA 95304
United States of America
(209) 833-9683

Shipping Method:
You will be required to remit payment at the store, at the time of pick up. We will not charge your credit card online for any in-store pick-up order. Please bring payment and identification in the form of either a copy of your order confirmation, a valid driver's license or other government issued identification. If you do not pick up the product within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to charge your credit card a $5.00 re-stocking fee.

To make changes to your in-store pickup order contact your local store at (209) 833-9683. Your order will not be available in the store's system until the following day. Any changes made to your order will be reflected in the store's system and will NOT be reflected on the site.
Back to top Go down
jacksraging
S69 Officer

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access   Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks Busa and Moe, looks like I may preorder the game twice. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BusaoN1
S69 Enlisted
BusaoN1

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access   Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Just got my MAG game stop code today. The stores have them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access   Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamestop Pre Order Beta Access
Page 1 of 1