This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.
 
HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Playing under new name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake8323
S69 Officer
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 35
Location : Warren, Mi

PostSubject: Playing under new name   Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:10 am

Hey peeps, Ive been playing under a new name. Probably why you have not seen me on much.

The name: Vasili_Zaitsev58

The main reason, At first it was just a name for me to use when I wanted to do my own thing. Then I started to play as SVER for MAG under it. I like SVER better, yeah I know im a traitor but I really dislike Valor.

Anyways, I started to play the Battle Field bad company 2 under it as well. So once BFBC2 comes out that plus MAG equals very little time for my Jake8323 name.

So add it, make a SVER name if you want to play MAG with me. And Ill see you all in BFBC2!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted


Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Jake8323 wrote:
Hey peeps, Ive been playing under a new name. Probably why you have not seen me on much.

The name: Vasili_Zaitsev58

The main reason, At first it was just a name for me to use when I wanted to do my own thing. Then I started to play as SVER for MAG under it. I like SVER better, yeah I know im a traitor but I really dislike Valor.

Anyways, I started to play the Battle Field bad company 2 under it as well. So once BFBC2 comes out that plus MAG equals very little time for my Jake8323 name.

So add it, make a SVER name if you want to play MAG with me. And Ill see you all in BFBC2!!!

alright I will add you but I will come with you to SVER on Le_Fantom9 name when I will reach level 60 lol Veteran mode
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jake8323
S69 Officer
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 35
Location : Warren, Mi

PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:03 am

LOL, that works too. I am not doing the Veteran thing. Takes too long for me to get points. I rarely get over 150 a match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted


Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:32 pm

Jake8323 wrote:
LOL, that works too. I am not doing the Veteran thing. Takes too long for me to get points. I rarely get over 150 a match.

no offence but how do you manage to get 150 points... what game mode do you play? I play domination and sabotage in sabo I get about 300$ every game and in domination I usually get 500 to 1000 per game ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
avatar

Posts : 104
Join date : 2009-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:01 pm

Well, we might switch to SVER, Valor is sorta pissing me off at the moment, go check out the poll in the members section.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
Jake8323
S69 Officer
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 35
Location : Warren, Mi

PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:00 pm

I like to use sniper rifles. So its really hard to get frago points and I do not have enough gear points to carry a repair kit or medic kit with the tear 4 sniper rifle. If I get 20 kills that's only a 100 points. As soon as I get respec points im specing back over to commando or direct action since I have every Sniper award now anyway. Shoot I have like 50 long shot ribbons!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
Jake8323
S69 Officer
avatar

Posts : 96
Join date : 2009-07-14
Age : 35
Location : Warren, Mi

PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:05 pm

SpecterMk23 wrote:
Well, we might switch to SVER, Valor is sorta pissing me off at the moment, go check out the poll in the members section.

Yeah it was ticking me off too. The people are just different, well if you guys come over to the dark side. I'm already here, level 28 I think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jakeamey
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted


Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:51 pm

Jake8323 wrote:
SpecterMk23 wrote:
Well, we might switch to SVER, Valor is sorta pissing me off at the moment, go check out the poll in the members section.

Yeah it was ticking me off too. The people are just different, well if you guys come over to the dark side. I'm already here, level 28 I think?

I am level 32 I think Squad and Platoon Leader Qualified
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Playing under new name   

Back to top Go down
 
Playing under new name
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» How long have you been playing fantage?
» Marvel Legends you would like to see
» Isnt MyBrute (now) Boring !
» KadoKado: The only Motion-Twin game that awards tangible prizes for playing
» -2147287038 (Unspecified Error 0x80030002) I d/c after a few minutes of playing!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team 69 :: Off Topic-
Jump to: