Seal Team 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official website for the Socom clan Seal Team 69.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAG is OUT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SpecterMk23
S69 Leader
SpecterMk23

MAG is OUT! Empty
PostSubject: MAG is OUT!   MAG is OUT! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Hey guys, Mag is finally out! When you first make your account on there make sure it's under Valor since our clan is going as Valor. I have already made our clan roster on there and I will invite everybody in.

Have some MAGnificent fun out there! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://leavenomanbehind.darkbb.com
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

MAG is OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG is OUT!   MAG is OUT! EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm

alright ill will switch to valor tonight
Back to top Go down
jacksraging
S69 Officer

MAG is OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG is OUT!   MAG is OUT! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:49 am

Okay...lol. Wait, I'm all ready valor and in the clan. Man, I missed this game I'm glad I didn't play it when it was in the demo so I wouldn't burn myself out on it.
They raised the recoil on the basic assualt rifle, it is more reallistic but harder to get kills. I need the stupid grip. By the way I have the medic gun and revive all ready unlocked. I also carry smoke. What is your class/loadout?
Back to top Go down
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

MAG is OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG is OUT!   MAG is OUT! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:30 pm

jacksraging wrote:
Okay...lol. Wait, I'm all ready valor and in the clan. Man, I missed this game I'm glad I didn't play it when it was in the demo so I wouldn't burn myself out on it.
They raised the recoil on the basic assualt rifle, it is more reallistic but harder to get kills. I need the stupid grip. By the way I have the medic gun and revive all ready unlocked. I also carry smoke. What is your class/loadout?

I use any assault rifle with a pistol, medical kit and repair kit with the light armor
Back to top Go down
jacksraging
S69 Officer

MAG is OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG is OUT!   MAG is OUT! EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 pm

Sweet. I'm sure spec is a sniper...he was in the beta. I will try and unlock poison gas. Right now I'm running sfcr-lw, red dot, front grip, medic kit, gernades and smoke. I love the gas... You guys logged off when I logged in to mag tonight, early bedtime?
Back to top Go down
Le_Fantom9
S69 Enlisted

MAG is OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG is OUT!   MAG is OUT! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:29 pm

jacksraging wrote:
Sweet. I'm sure spec is a sniper...he was in the beta. I will try and unlock poison gas. Right now I'm running sfcr-lw, red dot, front grip, medic kit, gernades and smoke. I love the gas... You guys logged off when I logged in to mag tonight, early bedtime?

yeah I had a physical fitness test today Shocked Shocked Shocked so I wanted to go to bed early
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MAG is OUT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAG is OUT!   MAG is OUT! Empty

Back to top Go down

MAG is OUT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team 69 :: Announcements-
Jump to: